- 08/29/2019We are happy to announce our first #rpDetrait Speaker Lauren Hood.
- 08/08/2019As co-curator for the track "Mobility & Urban Space" at #rpDetroit, Karen Prater Jasmine is providing her expertise to the programme.
- 08/05/2019Tiff Massey is an interdisciplinary artist from Detroit, Michigan. Her work, inspired by African standards of economic vitality, includes both large-scale and wearable sculptures, music and performance. She uses contemporary observances of class and race through the lens of an African diaspora, combined with inspiration drawn from her experience in Detroit.
- 08/05/2019Lauren Rossi is a Detroit-based cultural producer and consultant for artists and artist-led organizations. As co-curator for the track “Arts & Culture” at #rpDetroit, Lauren Rossi is leading the culture programme together with Detroit artist Tiff Massey. In our interview, Lauren Rossi discusses Detroit’s way-of-life, its artistic drive and ideas on increasing access for creatives.
- 07/24/2019As co-curator for the track "Mobility & Urban Space" at #rpDetroit, Jessica Robinson is leading the mobility programme and jointly responsible for the selection of submissions for the Call for Participation. In our interview, she discusses Detroit’s unique connection to mobility, the significance of accessibility and her vision for future mobility projects in the city.
- 07/23/2019As co-curator for the track "Arts & Culture" at #rpDetroit, Dimitri Hegemann is leading the music programme and jointly responsible for the selection of submissions for the Call for Participation. In our interview, he discusses his enduring connection to Detroit, the current challenges of the local music scene, and the city's potential.
- 07/08/2019From Hamtramck to Eastern Market and North End, Detroit offers a wide urban scope - but how does access vary for each neighborhood? Join re:publica Detroit to share ideas and visions on Detroit’s urban space.
- 05/21/2019What are your answers, ideas and thoughts around access? Community input makes up the very core of our programme, so please join our Call for Participation for re:publica Detroit taking place on September 27th and 28th, 2019! You can submit your content proposals until August 1st, 2019.
- 05/21/2019The “Business & Innovation” track – or how to get access to the required skills and resources in post-industrial Detroit?
Sequencer Tour in Austin, Texas during SXSW!
- 03/29/2019"Silicon Valley technology is transforming the way we work, and Uber is leading the charge."
- 02/28/2019The science fiction author and activist will present his new novel at #rp19.